7 Simple Tips about Clutter:
1. Everything that that has no real meaning or use IS CLUTTER!
2. Even EXPENSIVE things can be CLUTTER if there is no real use for them or meaning to you. Holding on to them because of their perceived value to others is a waste- give them away, sell or donate.
3. When things are a jumbled mess- stress & confusion increases.
4. When you know where things are you experience peace & clarity.
5. When there are too many things for a small space- your breath is restricted.
6. Anything unfinished or not dealt with is draining your energy.
7. Larger the project- the more restricted the energy flow and the more your life is cramped or impinged upon. So once you move that clutter, you will experience greater clarity and forward movement.
JOIN JILL at May 12th from 1-4 and Clear the Clutter from Your Body* Mind* & Closet! at Pilates 1901 – SPACE IS LIMITED TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!